Monday, August 1, 2011

Charlie the Rooster and the Problem of Immigration


Tulip: I don’t know why Dr. Mommy had to 
bring Charlie into our house.
Tony: You don’t like change.
Tulip: Oh, please. You won’t even try watermelon.
Tony: I don’t mind Charlie. We’ve worked things out. 
I stay out of his way and he stays out of mine.
Tulip: He’s out to get me. Remember how he 
attacked me two weeks ago?
Tony: Just stay off the rug. That’s his turf.
Tulip: He should go back where he came from.
Tony: You sound like Arizona. Now who’s the Republican?
Tulip: Why don’t you fly back to Australia where you belong!
Tony: You know perfectly well that I was born in the good old USA. That’s why I have this damn silver band on my leg. Which, by the way, you don’t.
Tulip: What are you implying, white boy?
Tony: That maybe you were born in Africa, Ms. AFRICAN grey.
Tulip: Oh, the old Birther strategy rears its ugly head. 
I thought we were done with that, Trump face.
Tony: No need to be nasty.
Tulip: I’m sick of being the Least Loved Bird. I was here 
first! Why doesn’t Dr. Mommy love me anymore?
Tony: Stop eating her books. Why do you keep doing it?
Tulip: I don’t know, Dr. Freud. What do you think?
Tony: Well — I think you’d rather have negative attention than none at all.
Tulip: Oh, really, you think so, huh? I don’t need your 
free analysis, Beak Breath.
Tony: Okay, I’ll bill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment